Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Here We Go (Again)

Here I am again, making a resolution to post to my blog regularly. It has been a busy couple of years (20 months!) since my last post. Since that time, I have completed the Masters of Educational Technology program at Boise State University (link to my portfolio), applied for and was hired for a Technology Coordinator position, and completed my first year as a Tech Coach. Same district, different school, different role. Now that the initial flurry of Newbie Tech Coach Tasks are behind me, I will return to sharing my thoughts via this blog. In the first phase of it's life, my blog had a distinctly musical focus. While I hope I never lose that completely, the next phase will focus on the sharing of ideas, information and tech tools that will not typically be subject-specific.

Here we go!

No comments: