Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Back!

When I started my Music EdTech blog I was determined to add posts on a regular basis. I've been pretty good about posting answers to questions that people have sent my way and, until recently, did fairly well at adding other tidbits on a fairly regular basis. Then a couple months ago they changed the date for our curriculum adoption. We went from spring to January 26th. YIKES!! Because I am the department chair I got to do lots and lots of things to keep our process moving along. The presentation to the Board of Education was last night so it's back to a somewhat more normal schedule. YIPPEE!!! Now that the bulk of the work is behind us I am very glad the date got changed. We were likely more efficient than we would have otherwise been and now I can focus more on my very fun Music EdTech blog.

Do you have a question or some techie thing you've been thinking of trying? Send me a comment or email (contact section in the sidebar) and I would be happy to help. Tomorrow I am off to the Illinois Music Educators Association All-State Conference in Peoria, but my trusty MacBook will be with me so I will be, as always, compulsively checking my blog for comments!!

No comments: